Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco wireless 1200 - MAGIC 21 -

Cisco wireless 1200 - MAGIC 21 -

Paul Kendall

I will be brief.

1200 Access point, WEP, MAC address filtering. Very basic configuration.
ver12.3

I can get no more than 21 users connected to the network. I have scoured
Cisco and the internet for others that may have seen the same
issue...nothing. Any thoughts.

Initially I thought it was a problems with workstation hardware. however I
have been successful in recreating the magic 21 then trying to add #22.

mh

diaable MAC address filtering to see if you can get 22nd connection

Paul Kendall

Thanks for your response. We did give it a go without the filter. I also
noticed that there is a newer OS for the Access Point. We are only one
revision behind. we will give that a go later today. We have also tried
disabling the proprietary Cisco protocols to see if it is a compatibility
issue with the non Cisco wireless cards.

I will post if we make any breakthroughs

Paul Kendall

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...