Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > newbie to SWIG/Python

newbie to SWIG/Python

Vasya

Hello,

I have an API represented in a C header file. I ran SWIG over
this hedaer fiel and generated a .py (python file) and a .c. If I write
a Python script against this API how do I "link" the Python script with
the SWIG-generated files??

Thanks, Vasili

Steve Juranich

http://www.swig.org/Doc1.3/SWIGDocum...on.html#Python