Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How can I get the text under the cusor ?

How can I get the text under the cusor ?

Bo Yang

Hello ,
I want to develop an application to record some of the best words and
ideas in the web when I surfing with the Firefox or IE .
I would like the application have such a GUI :
1.it appear in the system tray area in the Windows ;
2.whenever I select some words (ether in an IE or MS word),I hope the
application to
display a small window to ask me wether I will add these words to the
application and whether I append some notes to the text .

So , how can I trace the cusor , and the text selected in Python ?