Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python411 podcast -- problem with the 'modules' podcast?

python411 podcast -- problem with the 'modules' podcast?

John Salerno

Not sure if you guys follow along with the podcast, but if you do, has
anyone else had problems listening to the Modules podcast? On my iPod,
it stops at 8 minutes, and in iTunes it stretches out across the full
17-19 minutes, but the contents are still just the first 8 minutes
(meaning that what you hear at minute 1 might be the same if you skip
ahead to minute 3, for example).

UrsusMaximus@gmail.com

John, I'll go back and look intoi this tonight on the Modules Podcast.
Sometimes, the problems are specific to a given user's equipmentn, and
I don't always know how to fix them, which is frustrating. But, maybe
there is a problem I can fix with that podcast. I'll let you know
ton=ight after I get home form my day job ).

Ronwww.awaretek.com/python/index.html

John Salerno

> John, I'll go back and look intoi this tonight on the Modules Podcast.
> Sometimes, the problems are specific to a given user's equipmentn, and
> I don't always know how to fix them, which is frustrating. But, maybe
> there is a problem I can fix with that podcast. I'll let you know
> ton=ight after I get home form my day job ).
>
> Ronwww.awaretek.com/python/index.html

Thanks Ron. Even if it's just me, at least I'll know that's the case so
I can stop obsessing over that podcast.

Python411 Podcast: Python for Mobile Interfaces UrsusMaximus@gmail.com Python 0 09-03-2007 10:33 PM
CSS in a podcast ironcorona HTML 2 05-04-2006 05:25 PM
An interview with Michael Foord, aka "Fuzzyman" on Python411 UrsusMaximus@gmail.com Python 0 04-06-2006 12:19 PM
New Java Podcast - the Java Posse (replaces the JavaCast) Dick Wall Java 0 10-15-2005 06:12 PM
[podcast] Expert panel discussion of XQuery, native XML databases, SQL/XML databases Ken North XML 0 07-14-2005 05:50 AM

Advertisments