Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Should a CISCO 837 router come with documentation CD?

Should a CISCO 837 router come with documentation CD?

Jamesb

I've just purchased a CISCO 837 router which according to some
hardcopy documentaion shipped with the product says it should have
come with a documentation CD. However, there was no CD of any type in
the box. Can anyone confirm whether I should have got one?

Cheers, James.

Doug McIntyre

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jamesb) writes:
>I've just purchased a CISCO 837 router which according to some
>hardcopy documentaion shipped with the product says it should have
>come with a documentation CD. However, there was no CD of any type in
>the box. Can anyone confirm whether I should have got one?

Yes, you should have got one. Its probably shrinkwrapped in some of
the TAC offers and paperwork. Everything is online though at cisco.com
though. The CD's are pretty much direct copies of the doc area of the website.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/

--
Doug McIntyre (E-Mail Removed)

hktco

Cisco has dropped shipping DocCD along with switches/routers for few
months already... as suggested, www.cisco.com/univercd is your
destination.

Or better, www.cisco.com/tac

Doug McIntyre <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<4159e912$0$99399$(E-Mail Removed) m>...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Jamesb) writes:
> >I've just purchased a CISCO 837 router which according to some
> >hardcopy documentaion shipped with the product says it should have
> >come with a documentation CD. However, there was no CD of any type in
> >the box. Can anyone confirm whether I should have got one?

> Yes, you should have got one. Its probably shrinkwrapped in some of
> the TAC offers and paperwork. Everything is online though at cisco.com
> though. The CD's are pretty much direct copies of the doc area of the website.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/

VPN between Cisco 837 and cisco 837 with IP static and ip dinamic lyvicro@hotmail.com Cisco 4 12-15-2005 09:10 PM
Working: 837 Wake On Lan over internet using NAT (837) Richard Antony Burton Cisco 0 01-05-2004 10:08 AM
Cisco 837 Router Jason Cisco 0 12-31-2003 02:56 AM
Cisco 837 to Cisco 837 VPN, ping OK, NetBios / VNC DROPPING! Suppa Lamah Cisco 8 12-19-2003 01:15 PM
Cisco 837-837 VPN Confused Cisco 0 07-09-2003 11:13 AM

Advertisments