Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Interacting w/IOS

Interacting w/IOS

Kev

Where can I find online an intro with interacting with a Cisco
console? I need to quickly learn enough basics on cisco equipment so I
can act as the onsite person with my laptop & hyperterm session to
help the corporate home office's IT group to walk me through
troubleshooting issuess. I'm not looking to know overnight how to be
an expert; I just want to recognize the prompts & commands I'm being
asked to enter by the home office to get the equipment back online to
the point where they can telnet in and complete their actual
reconfiguration.

Larry

"Kev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Where can I find online an intro with interacting with a Cisco
> console? I need to quickly learn enough basics on cisco equipment so I
> can act as the onsite person with my laptop & hyperterm session to
> help the corporate home office's IT group to walk me through
> troubleshooting issuess. I'm not looking to know overnight how to be
> an expert; I just want to recognize the prompts & commands I'm being
> asked to enter by the home office to get the equipment back online to
> the point where they can telnet in and complete their actual
> reconfiguration.

I'd start at www.cisco.com and search by your model number.
Larry

Martin Bilgrav