Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Book: Enterprise SOA

Book: Enterprise SOA

James McGovern

I am the co-author of the bestselling book: A Practical Guide to
Enterprise Architecture
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg.../-/0131412752/) and seek the
assistance of ten individuals to provide feedback on an upcoming book
tentatively entitled: Enterprise SOA

Of special interest are individuals who are knowledgable in:

* Security
* Event Driven Architecture
* Registries
* IT Governance

If interested, drop me a note ( j a m e s at a r c h i t e c t b o o k dot c
o m) and I will send you a copy in PDF format (Requires Acrobat 5.0 or
higher).

NOTE: My spam filter deletes all email from free email services such as
Yahoo, Hotmail, GMail, etc so use your work email to reply.

Cheers

James McGovern
Number Two Blogger on the Internet
http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/leadership