Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > need a start point for wsdl

need a start point for wsdl

nephish@xit.net

hello there, i have recently been tasked with grabbing info to pipe
into our database from an information server. The server guys told me i
need to grab their wsdl file. Untill earlier this afternoon, i had no
idea what wsdl is. From what i gather, it is much like SOAP.
So anyway, any pythoneers out there make use of this? Know of some good
documentation or even a book ? i would appreciate very much a good
start point to begin learning how to pull this off.
thanks

Ravi Teja

Everything you need.
http://diveintopython.org/soap_web_services/index.html