Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Ping based routing

Ping based routing

Bob Goddard

Does anyone have any information on the above?

The F.N. doesn't seem to have any information on it, nor does
searching CCO.

I'm looking for an implementation on the very basic routers
such as the SOHO or the 1700 series with ADSL.

Terry Baranski

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:03:09 +0100, Bob Goddard
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone have any information on the above?
>
>The F.N. doesn't seem to have any information on it, nor does
>searching CCO.
>
>I'm looking for an implementation on the very basic routers
>such as the SOHO or the 1700 series with ADSL.

From 12.3(T onwards:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0801d862d.html

-Terry

PES

"Bob Goddard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have any information on the above?
>
> The F.N. doesn't seem to have any information on it, nor does
> searching CCO.
>
> I'm looking for an implementation on the very basic routers
> such as the SOHO or the 1700 series with ADSL.

Search for pbr.

Bob Goddard

PES wrote:

> "Bob Goddard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Does anyone have any information on the above?
>>
>> The F.N. doesn't seem to have any information on it, nor does
>> searching CCO.
>>
>> I'm looking for an implementation on the very basic routers
>> such as the SOHO or the 1700 series with ADSL.

> Search for pbr.

Sigh, I must learn to scan documents properly. Thanks to both of you.