Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Initiating a VPN from behind a PIX - Help!

Initiating a VPN from behind a PIX - Help!

Bob Saccamano

I have a PIX which also terminates VPN's itself.

I have a few clients who use the Cisco VPN client to initiate VPN
connections to other sites from behind said PIX. The Client is configured to
use IPSEC Tunneling over UDP NAT/PAT.

The client connects successfully but no traffic will pass.

Anyone else had this probles and/or knows the solution?

Many thanks.