Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Using CHACO and UNICODE

Using CHACO and UNICODE

Mr BigSmoke

I'm using chaco in an application that draw some grafs and plot. I
really NEED to write unicode strings as a title (PlotTitle) and
labels(PlotLabels) i my axis. The problem is that chat (and it's
traits) only allow ascii strings... In the old version of chaco i
created a new myPlotLabel class, derived from PlotLabel that alowed me
to write unicode strings... but with the last version of Chaco i wasn't
able to do that yet!! Someone can help me? Please, it's really
important for me...

Thanks, FP

Robert Kern

Mr BigSmoke wrote:
> I'm using chaco in an application that draw some grafs and plot. I
> really NEED to write unicode strings as a title (PlotTitle) and
> labels(PlotLabels) i my axis. The problem is that chat (and it's
> traits) only allow ascii strings... In the old version of chaco i
> created a new myPlotLabel class, derived from PlotLabel that alowed me
> to write unicode strings... but with the last version of Chaco i wasn't
> able to do that yet!! Someone can help me? Please, it's really
> important for me...

You're unlikely to find help here. This is the appropriate list:

https://mail.enthought.com/mailman/l.../enthought-dev

--
Robert Kern

-- Richard Harter

Re: Chaco for real-time plot of PySerial data Robert Kern Python 0 11-03-2011 09:56 AM
chaco and wx 2.5.... Fabio Pliger Python 1 04-12-2005 07:46 PM
Status of Chaco? Tim Lesher Python 1 04-04-2005 10:17 PM
chaco & boa constructor Turhan Ozen Python 0 09-30-2003 02:27 PM
chaco setup Robin Becker Python 0 07-27-2003 02:20 PM

Advertisments