Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPN Concentrator 3000 Question Failover

VPN Concentrator 3000 Question Failover

eugene123

We have two VPN Concentrators two running on our network one of the
Concentrators is used only for failover the other is the primary
active.

How do I configure the concentrator so that when I make changes to the
primary concentratore it will also change the configuration of the
concentrator in failover mode? I dont want to have to repeat all
concetrator changes on both concentrators

Any responses are greatly appreciated

Mike Gallagher

Sorry, this isn't possible. People have been asking for this for a
while. I know there is a feature request in, but don't hold your
breath.

HTH.