Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Capture Windows command line output - put in text file

Capture Windows command line output - put in text file

Ernesto

I'm looking for a way to capture command line output from a cmd
session. Is there a way to use python to launch the application from
the beggining.... then stream all of the output to a text file ?

Ernesto

Ernesto wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to capture command line output from a cmd
> session. Is there a way to use python to launch the application from
> the beggining.... then stream all of the output to a text file ?

Nevermind. This is a telnet question. I'm trying to get telnet
localhost output to a text file.