Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > CTI library interest?

CTI library interest?

gregarican

As part of a project I'm trying to port to Python I am planning on
moving a CTI library it relies on into Python code. Previously the
overall project as well as the associated library were written in Ruby.
Specifically the CTI library utilizes TSAPI/CSTA for linking telephone
equipment with IP computer endpoints. For a glimpse into the Ruby
version of the CTI library check out http://tsapi.rubyforge.org.

Is anyone interested in assisting with the Python implementation of
this CTI library? If you have access to a TSAPI/CSTA-compliant PBX
system or can compile a CSTA simulator on a Linux box that's all you
need to try out your code.

Anyone want to pitch in?