Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > DMVPN Help

DMVPN Help

Glenn Rowe

I am looking for help in creating a Part Mesh DMVPN
over Leased and DSL services.

What I currently have is two internet feeds with 2 x IOS Box's with the
Firewall/3DES IOS on which link into a larger OSPF Network accross
20+ sites. Both these boxes are located at different sites.

##################################
Box A
Leeds with a nework
eth0 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0
ser0 10.10.20.1 255.255.255.252
ser1 10.10.20.5 255.255.255.252

OSPF area 0
Network 10.10.0.0 0.0.31.255

##################################
Box B
Manchester
eth0 171.29.100.1 255.255.255.0
Ser0 10.10.20.2 255.255.255.252
Ser1 10.10.20.25 255.255.255.252

OSPF area 0
Network 10.10.0.0 0.0.31.255

#################################

I have the 171.x network redistributed into the OSPF Network so all
10.10.0.0 client can get to the servers hosted at that site.

I have numerous DSL sites that connect to the 10.10.10.1 Router using
DMVPN with a tunnel that allows for OSPF to be sent over GRE. I have the
current setup so that all the VPN sites connect to 10.10.10.1 and then
route over my OSPF network to the 171.0.0.0 site. I would like to make use
of a Dual Hub type topology where the clients will create a tunnel to the
site it needs to get it's traffic from rather than to one site then over
our internal network.

Please could someone either help or advise a different way in which to
achieve this. If further information is required I will send through.

Regards

HELP. DMVPN - NHRP dynamic spoke problem Dan Murray Cisco 1 06-03-2008 06:43 AM
DMVPN Help Charles Harris Cisco 2 01-20-2005 10:48 AM
827-4V and DMVPN?? Adrian Cisco 0 12-23-2003 03:40 PM
DMVPN and duplicate subnets Christian Knoblauch Cisco 0 12-23-2003 11:35 AM
OSPF routing over DMVPN tunnel ... Garry Glendown Cisco 4 11-15-2003 09:37 PM

Advertisments