Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Memory Profiler

Memory Profiler

Dave

Hi,

Is there any memory profiler for Python programs? I
would like to see how much memory objects take up,
cache misses, etc. I tried to patch PySizer, but got a
build error (Error 13.

Thanks!

http://mail.yahoo.com

Grig Gheorghiu

See

http://pycheesecake.org/wiki/PythonT...onTestingTools

In particular, PySizer and HeapPy might be what you're looking for. I
can't say for sure, since I haven't used these tools myself.

Grig

Stephen Kellett

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Dave
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Is there any memory profiler for Python programs? I

Python Memory Validator

http://www.softwareverify.com/python...tor/index.html

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html

Easy Profiler - Compile-time profiler for C++ potatosoftware C++ 0 11-04-2009 04:46 PM
Java Profiler - Memory leaks Wayne Gibson Java 2 06-21-2006 06:10 PM
memory profiler? John Reese Python 3 04-23-2005 09:07 PM
memory profiler recommendation Matthew Fleming Java 2 05-06-2004 12:38 AM
memory usage profiler -- unmanaged code!! taurean C++ 1 04-30-2004 05:30 AM

Advertisments