Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Printing Python Postscript

Printing Python Postscript

marcobonifazi@gmail.com

Hello!
After a Opengl 2 Postscript conversion, I want to print my ps files to
a plotter.
My intents are to read istantaneous characteristics of the plotter, for
example the kind of paper it has at a moment, ecc.

Is there any python module/extension to interface my program to the
printer (something like a "Print Manager") and to handle the printer?
I'm founding some library, but I want to know if there is something of
stable, good for me.

Certainly I would try not to use Ghostview or another external tools.

Thanks, also if you don't answer!
Marco Bonifazi

www.marcobonifazi.com