Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > total newb here

total newb here

gerg

I've bought a few books on the topic, but I'm a total newb to
programming in general. I've got about 4 years PHP / MySQL experience,
but none with "actual programming". To be honest, I don't even really
know what Python is used for. I'm thought I would start here and see if
anyone knew of good places to start for someone as green as I.

And now I'm off to google.

Thanks in advance.

Greg

UrsusMaximus@gmail.com