Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > PIX 515E - how many remote connections possible?

PIX 515E - how many remote connections possible?

BillF

Greetings,

On the PIX 515e I have configured several "vpdn" users to allow senior
people to get remote access to our network. I am wondering how many
simultaneous VNP users that PIX may support. I want to add 5 more VNP user
accounts. I know this may be a 2 part question - one how many the PIX can
do at one time, and what our bandwidth can support.

We use W2K clients, not using any special Cisco or other client VPN
software.

Thanks.

Currently have dsl at 768K.

Bill