Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Buy broken Cisco Routers and Switches

Buy broken Cisco Routers and Switches

Laura Li

I am willing to pay $50 for broken Cisco routers and switches that are
of the following models. Please contact http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or call
908-764-9569. Thanks.

WS-X6K-S2-MSFC2

WS-X6KS2U-MSFC2

WS-SUP720

WS-C6500-SFM

WS-X6500-SFM2

WS-X6408A-GBIC

WS-X6416-GBIC

WS-X6516A-GBIC

WS-X6516-GBIC

WS-X6724-SFP

WS-X6148-GE-TX

WS-X6548-GE-TX

WS-X6148-RJ-45

WS-X6348-RJ-45

PA-2FE-TX

PA-4T+

PA-8T-V35

PA-A3-OC3MM

PA-A3-OC3SMI

PA-4E1G/75

PA-4E1G/120

PA-MC-2E1/120

PA-MC-8E1/120

PA-POS-OC3MM

PA-POS-OC3SMI

GEIP+

PA-MC-STM-1MM

PA-MC-STM-1SMI

VIP2-50

VIP4-50

VIP4-80

Hansang Bae

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >, laura_li88
@yahoo.com says...
> I am willing to pay $50 for broken Cisco routers and switches that are
> of the following models. Please contact (E-Mail Removed) or call
> 908-764-XXXX. Thanks.

[snip: expensive line cards sups]

Laura,
I don't know if you have a smartnet scam going or not, but this is not
the place to post want ads. It's for technical discussion of things as
it relates to Cisco.

--

hsb

Howard Huntley