Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > What Mobile do you have?

What Mobile do you have?

m1k30rz m1k30rz is offline
Member
Location: New Zealand

Show off your mobile, what one do you have?
I have a Sanyo 8200 http://sanyo.com/wireless/handsets/i...?productID=934

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

T-Mobile Sidekick II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ROX MY SOCKS!

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

LOL...........NONE
Never have had one and never will..............

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i have one, i forget whats its called, it doesn't do anything... its doesn't even have a battery... doesn't ring cant send SMS's its just a PCB

ProfLiebstrom ProfLiebstrom is offline
Junior Member

lol impressive unholy.
I have a samsung v300.....i think thats what it is anyway

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Nokia 3315... I'm so retro

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

I don't have one...

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

i am using old motorla hpone. I just need a hpone that will allow me to answer calls, no need for all teh goodies in it as I don't use it that much.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

mines atad better then al of yours

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Awww, atleast yours has a keypad unlike my parents old analogue motorola that I butchered