Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CCME

JOF

Dose any one have a sample CCME config I can take a look at? I am
specifically looking for a config with BRI ISDN voice ports. unfortunately
the Cisco site seams a bit sparse on BRI stuff.

mh

see if http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788...e_port_cfg.pdf
document is of any help

JOF