Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > PyQt on Mac OS X

PyQt on Mac OS X

Michael McGarry

Hi,

I am using the default Python installation that comes with Mac OS X
Tiger. I want to use the Qt module. How can I install the Qt module?

Qt is already installed.

Michael

Kevin Walzer

Michael McGarry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the default Python installation that comes with Mac OS X
> Tiger. I want to use the Qt module. How can I install the Qt module?
>
> Qt is already installed.
>
> Michael

See http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyqt-mac

Fredrik Lundh

Michael McGarry wrote:

> I am using the default Python installation that comes with Mac OS X
> Tiger. I want to use the Qt module. How can I install the Qt module?

http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/search.php?summary=pyqt

?

</F>

Michael McGarry

Thanks, that worked.

Diez B. Roggisch

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Michael McGarry wrote:
>
>> I am using the default Python installation that comes with Mac OS X
>> Tiger. I want to use the Qt module. How can I install the Qt module?

> http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/search.php?summary=pyqt
>
> ?

No, that's the X11 version.
--