Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > SOAPpy SOAP and/or WSDL Question

SOAPpy SOAP and/or WSDL Question

Rodney

Hi all,

I am relatively weak in Python and I need some help with this. I have built
a series of SOAP client functions that ping, authenticate (password
username), and query a SOAP server. All works well but I cannt figure out
on part of the download SOAP outgoing message. I also tried WSDL and cann't
figure it out.

The problem: there is one element called:

u'documents'

whos type is:

(u'http://www.ExchangeNetwork.net/schema/v1.0/node.xsd',
u'ArrayOfNodeDocument')

I don't know how to make an "ArrayOfNodeDocument" for an element "document".
I have tried everything I can think of but I didn't have any luck. Tried to
send a variable with the SOAP message as the variable but the httplib method
I used gave me an error: "gaierror: (11001, 'getaddrinfo failed')".

Does anyone know how to deal with this? I would appreciate some code if
possible. P.S. I don't know XML-RPC

Cheers,