Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Supervision solution

Supervision solution

didier depinoy

I have build a lab using three 2500 Cisco routeurs connnected together using
serial interfaces.
I don't own an asynchronous server to connect to each console port.
Which solution to you advise to supervise each of the Cisco(s)?

Thanks,
Didier

Dede

Actually, you can connect the console port to another router's AUX port....
That's the cheapest solution.

But if you can invest a little bit more, you may look for a 2509...

"didier depinoy" <(E-Mail Removed)> ???
news:(E-Mail Removed) om ???...

--
~ Samba, more than a low cost File and Printer server ~

-- Let us OpenSource --

Pleiades answer supervision John B VOIP 3 07-05-2008 04:18 PM
Process supervision and exception titetluc@gmail.com Perl Misc 1 05-11-2007 02:07 PM
Solutions for supervision didier depinoy Cisco 0 09-03-2004 02:28 PM
Supervision des routeurs Nadir Cisco 4 11-05-2003 05:23 PM
Supervision Cisco Router Nadir Cisco 2 11-01-2003 10:33 AM

Advertisments