Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Any college offering Python short term course?

Any college offering Python short term course?

arches73

Hi,

I want to learn Python. I appreciate if someone point me to the
colleges / institutions offering any type of course in Python
programming in the Bay area CA. Please send me the links to my email.

Thanks,
Arches