Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > wxListBox and others after upgrade to MacOS X 10.4

wxListBox and others after upgrade to MacOS X 10.4

ishtar

Hi

I have strange problem...

Background:
I created some application using Linux which was intended to run on Mac
OS X. There were few differences between Linux and Mac behavior of
wxWidgets but finally after exchange of several screenshots i was able
to finish it without even touching mac. BTW It was funny expirience. It
was Mac OS 10.2 and everything was installed separetlly (wxPython,
pyXML)
Now they (my dear users) changed the OS to 10.4 where everything except
pyXML is on place and it is working strange - means users can't use it.

Problem:
controls like buttons and lists are enabled but I can not click on them
- it's not reacting.
When some list focused on startup I can use it by keys (up and down
arrows - to be clear)
but mouse events are not handled at all.

I spent some time on this problem and looks like I am in deadend.
If anybody knows some directions where I can investigate ... would be
great.

regards

isthar

Hi again....

more data:

I upgraded to 2.6.x version of wxPython and tried to run my program (
using
wxversion.switch('2.6') of course) - no results.
Demo boudled with wxPython works well ( at least wxListBox )

BTW UI code was generated by wxGlade.

Help Help Help....

WxListBox LutherRevisited Python 4 12-28-2004 03:57 AM
WxListBox LutherRevisited Python 0 12-26-2004 02:12 AM
Installing VS 6.0 after Vs.NET and others Mike Smith ASP .Net 2 02-05-2004 12:02 PM
[ANN] EXIFutils V2.4 for Windows, MacOS X, x86 Linux, and Solaris 8/9 now available. Hugh Thomas Digital Photography 0 01-08-2004 08:40 AM
L2TP and MacOS trotsky Computer Support 4 09-01-2003 08:07 PM

Advertisments