Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > New Cisco Certification Site - Forums, Tips, Tricks, Network Quizes, all free for CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, etc.

New Cisco Certification Site - Forums, Tips, Tricks, Network Quizes, all free for CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, etc.

Postmaster

Hello All,

I have recently published my free Cisco certification website for
general public use. The purpose of my website is to establish a forum
for people to exchange ideas, tips, tricks and exam strategies for
those seeking or who already have their CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, and similar
Cisco certifications. The site is completely free so stop by and
learn something new. Also, if you would like to contribute any tough
questions, scenarios, or tricks to help other users, this is the place
to do it.

http://www.braingrind.com

Regards,