Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPN 3005 - Concurrent sessions limit

VPN 3005 - Concurrent sessions limit

C C

Hello.

I have two VPN 3005's. Both are configured with L2L between the remote
office to the corporate. On the remote, a newer unit with 64Mb, I set the
concurrent sessions limit to 200 which is the maximum for this unit. The
corporate unit has only 32Mb, and for some reason, the maximum allowed is
100. The corporate unit is also our gateway for remote VPN clients.

I'm monitoring the corporate unit right now and the Total Commulative
Sessions is 81! There are only two remote clients connected and the L2L
from the remote office.

My question is, when the Total Commulative Sessions reaches 100 on the
corporate unit, will any attemp for more sessions be denied? How can I
reduce the amount of sessions?

Thanks in advance.