Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 803 IPsec configuration

Cisco 803 IPsec configuration

Simon Strauss

Hello

We have a Cisco 803 ISDN Router on which I should configure IPSec for a VPN
connection. As far as I know, I have to use the crypto command to configure
IPSec. But on the 803 I don't find this command. I saw in the product
specification that the Cisco 803 support IPSec., but I didn't find any
information about how to configure it.
Can someone help me with this?

Best regards,
Simon

Mirko Kulpa

Simon Strauss wrote:
> Hello
>
> We have a Cisco 803 ISDN Router on which I should configure IPSec for a VPN
> connection. As far as I know, I have to use the crypto command to configure
> IPSec. But on the 803 I don't find this command. I saw in the product
> specification that the Cisco 803 support IPSec., but I didn't find any
> information about how to configure it.
> Can someone help me with this?
>
> Best regards,
> Simon

Yes, the 803 supports IPSec. But you need an IOS with IPSec Feature Set.

Mirko
--
http://uridium.net/net/guide2na - Fehlersuche in Netzwerken