Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: System tray Icon

Re: System tray Icon

Mike C. Fletcher

I have a sample up here:

http://blog.vrplumber.com/scripts/recordingdevices.py

using wxPython. The sample application is Linux-specific, but it should
give you a fairly good idea of how to use the system tray icon control
in wxPython.

HTH,
Mike

Mike Pippin wrote:

> How would I have an app run with just a system tray Icon??? any help
> would be greatly appreciated. I have no clue where to start.

Mike C. Fletcher
Designer, VR Plumber, Coder
http://www.vrplumber.com
http://blog.vrplumber.com