Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: Pix is resetting inbound connections (Reset-I)

Re: Pix is resetting inbound connections (Reset-I)

Kevin Widner

Yeah, I posted that line in there from your configs, just showing what
I was talking about. Maybe turn the logging up to see if you can catch
something you are missing at your current logging level.

Kevin