Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Changing console text color

Changing console text color

Steve M

Hello,

I've been trying to change the text color on a windows console
program I've been working on with no luck. I should mention that I'm
a novice so please dummy up your replies.

Thanks-in-Advance
Steve

Larry Bates

You can use this module to control console windows background and text colors.

http://www.effbot.org/zone/console-index.htm

-Larry Bates

Steve M wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to change the text color on a windows console
> program I've been working on with no luck. I should mention that I'm
> a novice so please dummy up your replies.
>
> Thanks-in-Advance
> Steve

Steve M

Thank you. I appreciate the help.