Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > FTP and Front Page...

FTP and Front Page...

Doc

Hello,
cisco 2620 with access-list:
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq www
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 443
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq smtp
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftp
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftp-data

Rec'ng 425:Cannot build data connection:no route to host

FrontPage, trying to upload some web pages.

Thought ftp-data took care of the active vs. passive problem
but I'm probably just dumb. Anyone help shed some light on
this? Thanks.

Doc

Doc typed this:

--
Rich "Doc" Colley

mailto: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Doc

Doc typed this:

> Doc typed this:

>> Hello,
>> cisco 2620 with access-list:
>> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq www
>> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 443
>> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq smtp
>> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftp
>> access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftp-data
>>
>> Rec'ng 425:Cannot build data connection:no route to host
>>
>> FrontPage, trying to upload some web pages.
>> Thought ftp-data took care of the active vs. passive problem
>> but I'm probably just dumb. Anyone help shed some light on
>> this? Thanks.

For anyone following, this entry (vs. what is above) seems to
have solved the Frontpage issue for me (IOS, Cisco 2620, 12.X)_

permit tcp any eq ftp-data any gt 1023
permit tcp any eq ftp any gt 1023

thanks,

--