Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > dcop module under Python 2.4

dcop module under Python 2.4

qwweeeit@yahoo.it

Hi all,
at the end I upgraded to 2.4, but now I am not able to load dcop module
(part of the Python-KDE3 bindings).
Any help?
Bye.

Diez B. Roggisch

> Hi all,
> at the end I upgraded to 2.4, but now I am not able to load dcop module
> (part of the Python-KDE3 bindings).
> Any help?

Install PyKDE for 2.4

Diez

qwweeeit@yahoo.it

Hi Diez,
thank you for your replay, but I didn't succeed (I am almost a newbye).

So I solved the problem in another manner:
I changed distribution from kubuntu to SUSE 9.3 (base installation).
Now I can import dcop and also pcop.
Bye.