Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Mantain IDE colors and paste them in an HTML page

Mantain IDE colors and paste them in an HTML page

billie

Hi all. I need to insert a Python source in an HTML page mantaining to
coloration gives by the IDE.
I tried the export function of scite but it does not generate a proper HTML
code that permit me to copy and paste it into another HTML page.
Does anyone got any suggestion?

Regards

jay graves

billie wrote:
> I tried the export function of scite but it does not generate a proper HTML
> code that permit me to copy and paste it into another HTML page.

Works OK for me. What exactly is it doing wrong on your side?

> Does anyone got any suggestion?

I've used Webcpp before. http://webcpp.sourceforge.net/

jay

Micah Elliott

On Oct 04, billie wrote:
> I need to insert a Python source in an HTML page mantaining to
> coloration gives by the IDE.

Do you care what IDE?

> I tried the export function of scite but it does not generate a proper
> HTML code that permit me to copy and paste it into another HTML page.
> Does anyone got any suggestion?

If you're just trying to get copy/paste-able-from-browser html that has
pretty colors, you might start up vim and use the default colors. You
might have to say ":syntax enable". Then just type ":TOhtml" and you'll
have a colorized version of your "IDE" display.

--
Micah Elliott
<(E-Mail Removed)>

Sybren Stuvel

Micah Elliott enlightened us with:
> If you're just trying to get copy/paste-able-from-browser html that
> has pretty colors, you might start up vim and use the default
> colors. You might have to say ":syntax enable". Then just type
> ":TOhtml" and you'll have a colorized version of your "IDE" display.

Cool, I didn't know that option. Very nice! Thanks!

Sybren
Frank Zappa