Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Pixel Manipulations

Pixel Manipulations

PyPK

Does anyone know of a simple implementation for detecting straight line
..So something like if we have a 2D arary of pixel elements representing
a particular Image. How can we identify lines in this Image.
for example:

ary =
[[1,1,1,1,1],
[1,1,0,0,0],
[1,0,1,0,0],
[1,0,0,1,0],
[1,0,0,0,1]]
So if 'ary' represents pxl of an image which has a horizontal line(row
0),a vertical line(col 0) and a diagonal line(diagonal of ary). then
basically I want identify any horizontal or vertical or diagonal line
anywhere in the pxl array and return true if its composed of only lines
else false...

Thanks.

Terry Reedy

"PyPK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

[an exact duplicate of the off-topic message posted under the more
informative subject line of 'Straight line detection']

Please do no post the same message twice, especially not with two different
subject lines. I believe these were also posted about a week ago.

Pixel Manipulations PyPK C++ 6 09-29-2005 04:00 PM
Fuji S3000 - 3.2 m/pixel or 6 m/pixel? Peter H Digital Photography 3 11-18-2003 11:17 PM
Re: Pixel size of individual Pixel Robert E. Williams Digital Photography 2 09-16-2003 03:02 PM
Re: Pixel size of individual Pixel Tom Thackrey Digital Photography 2 09-14-2003 04:17 PM
Hot pixel vs. stuck pixel Abrasha Digital Photography 5 09-02-2003 04:49 PM

Advertisments