Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python linear algebra module -- requesting comments on interface

Python linear algebra module -- requesting comments on interface

barnesc@engr.orst.edu

Thanks for your commentary.

The module will be public domain.

I fixed the broken link (epydoc was inserting backslashes in URLs),
changed the default arguments to None as you suggested, and added
a randfunc=None and randargs=() default argument for random_matrix()
and random_vector() (the matrix is populated with randfunc(*randargs)
entries if randfunc is not None).

- Connelly Barnes
E-mail address: 'Y29ubmVsbHliYXJuZXNAeWFob28uY29t\n'.
decode('base64')