Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > posting 20050826

posting 20050826

clovis_q@40networks.com

"Now wait a minute," I said. "If you can't make tendrils anymore, how did yo
u make the call earlier today?"
"I don't think that would be very helpful," Miranda said.
Posted by john at 11:45 PM
Best Screenplay (Adapted): Connie Reiser & Larry Card, from the book Hard Me
mories by Rachel Spiegelman