Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > NetSaver : Cisco Router Configuration Archiver for windows (alpha stage prog.)

NetSaver : Cisco Router Configuration Archiver for windows (alpha stage prog.)

NetSaver

Dear Sir/Madam.

I and my fellows made Cisco router configuration saving tool for windows.
It is still in alpha stage, but It cannot be upgraded any more.
So I decide to distribute this tool - it's name is NetSaver - freely.
If you are interested, visit http://www.netsaver.co.kr/
I think it's still buggy, but I am convinced of usefulness of NetSaver.

Thank you.

Lee, Ho-sun
NetSaver Representative, Seoul, Korea.