Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > TKinter

TKinter

SolaFide

I want to create the window and contents in a class, and then use a
separate function to write text to the buttons. Then when it clicks a
button, I want it to call a check() function to see if that was the
right button and then write some new stuff to the buttons. So far it
displays the window all right, but it doesn't write the text I want it
to. I am calling Tk().mainloop() inside the class; is that the problem?

Thanks!

stewart.midwinter@gmail.com

It's pretty hard to know what the problem is with the vague description
you've provided. Why not post your problem code or, if there's a lot
of it, create a small sample that has the problematic behaviour.
Better yet, post your message to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

cheers