Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Abstract methods in python - is this a good way ?)

Abstract methods in python - is this a good way ?)

Philipp H. Mohr

Hello,

I would like to use abstract methods in python to force some of the
classes to implement common methods.

I found this web page and wonder if it is a good way of implementing them:

http://www.lychnis.net/blosxom/progr...hods-3.lychnis

Also could some one please tell me what the type class is which

class Metaclass (type):

is inheriting from.

Thank you,
Phil