Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Multiple IP addresses from ISP on a cisco 827h?

Multiple IP addresses from ISP on a cisco 827h?

Brent Atkerson

I currently have one static IP address that I am paying for and have 5
static IP addresses available for free. I am curious if I can still use my
Cisco 827H and if so, how? Could anyone shed some light on this? I have
Googled but not found anything.

Thank you,
--
Brent Atkerson
Anrod Screen Cylinder Co.

ISP routable addresses corb Cisco 7 07-08-2007 06:53 PM
How to implement a firewall for Windows platform that blocks based on Mac addresses instead of IP addresses cagdas.gerede@gmail.com C Programming 1 12-07-2006 04:30 AM
Physical Addresses VS. Logical Addresses namespace1 C++ 3 11-29-2006 03:07 PM
ISP addresses change address space overlaps Dragec Cisco 2 08-22-2004 02:54 AM

Advertisments