Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python Forum

Python Forum

Throne Software

Throne Software has opened up a Python Forum at:

http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/

Join us!

Devan L

I see a total of 12 posts and 8 users.

Michael Hoffman

Throne Software wrote:
> Throne Software has opened up a Python Forum at:
>
> http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/
>
> Join us!

Why shouldn't I just stay here?
--
Michael Hoffman

Peter Hansen

Devan L wrote:
> I see a total of 12 posts and 8 users.

Which at least makes it a record so far, surpassing every other "hey, i
just made a new forum, it's awesome and everyone should join!" post that
has been made here in the past, by about 9 posts and 5 users...

-Peter

bruno modulix

Throne Software wrote:
> Throne Software has opened up a Python Forum at:
>
> http://www.thronesoftware.com/forum/
>
> Join us!

Why should we ?

--