Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Trainee Developer / Consultant Vacancy at ReportLab, London

Trainee Developer / Consultant Vacancy at ReportLab, London

John J. Lee

Vacancy at ReportLab, London

ReportLab develop enterprise reporting and document generation solutions
using cutting-edge Python technology, and have a growing business with an
excellent blue chip customer base. You may also know us from our open
source PDF and graphics library...

We have a job opening for one trainee I.T. consultant working in our
solutions team. Full time junior positions based in our Wimbledon
(London, England) office.

We are already interviewing, so a quick response is essential!

Full details are at http://www.reportlab.com/careers.html

Reply to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

John