Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to use Adobe Illustrator Export function within a Python script

How to use Adobe Illustrator Export function within a Python script

adder

I would like to create a script that can export ai-files to jpg-files
using the export function available in Adobe Illustrator. Can someone
tell me how to dispatch the illustrator com-object to make this
possible and possibly provide me with some tips on how to accomplish
this?!
Thanks in advance
All