Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > SMTP Test Rig ( SMTPRIG.PY v1.0 )

SMTP Test Rig ( SMTPRIG.PY v1.0 )

Tim Williams

After a few posts recently, I have put together an SMTP test rig that will
receive emails and either store them to a file, write them to a console, or
both.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get it hosted as a utility
for general public use?

TIA

Tim

dowskimania@gmail.com

Tim Williams wrote:
> After a few posts recently, I have put together an SMTP test rig that will
> receive emails and either store them to a file, write them to a console, or
> both.

Sounds interesting.

> Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get it hosted as a utility
> for general public use?

You could upload it to the Vaults of Parnassus.
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/

> TIA
>
> Tim

Christian
http://www.dowski.com

richard

Tim Williams wrote:
> After a few posts recently, I have put together an SMTP test rig that
> will
> receive emails and either store them to a file, write them to a console,
> or both.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get it hosted as a
> utility for general public use?

http://www.python.org/pypi

Richard

My main rig. Bite-Me-2 Case Modding 22 07-30-2009 05:30 PM
How to rig a Checkboxlist Onclick event? Roy ASP .Net 4 09-05-2007 11:00 PM
My Back-Up rig. Bio-Hazard Case Modding 11 08-22-2005 05:35 AM
ANN: a non-heinous acceptance test rig inside MiniRubyWiki Phlip Ruby 0 11-27-2004 07:00 AM