Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > inactive Spambayes w/ Outlook

inactive Spambayes w/ Outlook

tendengarci@yahoo.com

I had installed spambayes with outlook 2003 a while ago and it worked
great. Then I did who know what it stopped working. I would click on
the 'delete spambayes' toolbar icon but nothing would happen. I clicked
on the 'spambayes' icon for options but nothing happened. I uninstalled
and reinstalled a number of times with no luck. I just downloaded and
installed version 1.1a1 and still no luck. I would love to get this
working again.

Thanks, I appreciate your help

john

Peter Hansen

> I had installed spambayes with outlook 2003 a while ago and it worked
> great. Then I did who know what it stopped working. I would click on
> the 'delete spambayes' toolbar icon but nothing would happen. I clicked
> on the 'spambayes' icon for options but nothing happened. I uninstalled
> and reinstalled a number of times with no luck. I just downloaded and
> installed version 1.1a1 and still no luck. I would love to get this
> working again.

The following link might help. Pay particular attention to item 6 under
"Addin doesn't load", since what you describe is very similar to a
problem I had which that sequence fixed for me.

-Peter

Peter Hansen

Peter Hansen wrote:
> The following link might help. Pay particular attention to item 6 under
> "Addin doesn't load", since what you describe is very similar to a
> problem I had which that sequence fixed for me.

Hah! And you thought the link was going to follow in the same message.
Oh no, that would be _much_ too easy. It is of course in the
following *message*, specifically this one.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.p....html?rev=HEAD

<sheepish grin>

-Peter

Trend Micro Anti-Spam vs Spambayes Louise Computer Security 0 06-21-2005 05:29 AM
Update Strange problem with Spambayes also Louise Computer Security 0 06-20-2005 04:16 AM
Installing SpamBayes Dog@will.hunt Python 9 01-21-2004 03:34 PM
speed of spambayes? Paul Rubin Python 9 12-05-2003 09:30 PM
Helpful antivirus spamming? (OT except it got by spambayes due to Pettersen, Bjorn S Python 1 11-11-2003 05:48 PM

Advertisments