Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Looking for Image, Audio and Internet/Web HOTWO's or tutorials

Looking for Image, Audio and Internet/Web HOTWO's or tutorials

CPUFreak91

The Python Tutorials don't suply me with enough info and examples. If
you know of any python tutorials or howto's please tell me, but
preferably the Audio, Image, and Internet/Web ones.
Thanks

rdsteph@mac.com

try looking at http://www.awaretek.com/tutorials.html

CPUFreak91