Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > pointers in com object functions

pointers in com object functions

Gijs Korremans

Hi,

One of the functions in the com object I need to use has a pointer in one of it's functions
(object.function(string input, struct * output))

I've tried to use the id() function but then Python gives me a message that it's an int, not a tructure
and when I just give the object without a pointer, the object is still empty afterwards.

I've created the struct with win32com.client.Record("structure", object)

Kind regards,

Gijs

dangerous content by Network Sentry, and is
believed to be clean.
http://www.networksentry.co.za